The course is aimed at all those who want to delve deeper into the topic of Biodynamic Viticulture .
It’s 13 hours in the company of Carlo Noro, Michele Lorenzetti, Andrea Squartini and Matteo Giannattasio .
In addition to the classroom lessons, there are some practical sessions on the use of biodynamic preparations 500 and 501, the preparation of biodynamic compost and considerations on fertilization and sowing of green manure.
The Biodynamic Profession team
13 lessons in total for a duration of 13 hours.
- VIDEO 1: History and evolution of the biodynamic method from Rudolf Steiner to today
- VIDEO 2: The manure horn and the preparation 500
- VIDEO 3: The soil microbiome
- VIDEO 4: The root as head
- VIDEO 5: Practical part: Sowing green manure
- VIDEO 6: The biodynamic preparations 500 and 501
- VIDEO 7: Prepared 500 a scientific reading
- VIDEO 8: Biodynamics in viticulture
- VIDEO 9: Practical part: Conservation, dynamization and distribution of preparations 500 and 501
- VIDEO 10: Biodynamic heap preparations
- VIDEO 11: Science or consciousness
- VIDEO 12: The cellar considerations on grapes and winemaking
- VIDEO 13: Practical part: Setting up the biodynamic pile
You can purchase at this link
and enjoy your training